What do you do when life hands you lemons?
You sit there and stare for a while; lost at what to do next.
…but sooner or later you are bound to get hungry…
So you grab the sour lemons, add some silky yoghurt to make a big tub of creamy frozen yoghurt.
And then you sit there staring for a while longer. ….but at least you are holding a fabulously soothing desert in your hands.
Serves 1 (or should it really be 2)
250g Greek yoghurt (Total 0% is my favourite)
1/2 -1 lemon
2 tbsp honey (or 1tbsp honey, 1 tbsp agave)
- Put the yoghurt into a wide freezer tub.
- Grate half the lemon and zest it. Stir into the yoghurt.
- Add the honey and mix well. Taste and adjust the amount of lemon if necessary.
- Place into the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Stir well with a fork.
- Return to the feezer and freeze until solid.
- Place into the foodprocessor and process until smooth. (If the yoghurt is too hard allow it to soften for a few minutes).